The Body Shop haul | 2015

Recently, I took a trip to The Body Shop to pick up a few of my all time favourites. I have a lot of favourites, I mean A LOT of favourites but these ones seemed to stand out as they're spring/summer scents which are amazing in my opinion. This is my first post so I hope you enjoy, if you have any requests or suggestions, please leave a comment below.



This shower gel has the nicest scent imaginable, it's called 'Amazonian Wild Lily'. I think this is a new scent but I am so so so so glad it came out because I don't think I can live without it! This shower gel is sweet but slightly zesty at the same time, usually I would associate this shower gel with a rainforest scent, which I personally love. This is a product that I would definitely recommend.   



This actually came in a set with a bath lily and the shower gel. I love the packaging on this because it's rather elegant and the pictures on the front are very attractive. With it's silver lid and light green wrapping, the combination goes perfectly. The same sweet, floral and zesty scent as the shower gel (which I absolutely adore), this is overall a lovely perfume to own. I would certainly recommend this product.



Since rose is one of my favourite scents, I thought picking up another product wouldn't hurt, so I picked up this wild rose hand cream, which I absolutely love. It is so moisturising but does have a rather strong smell, so if your trying to be quite subtle with your fragrances I wouldn't recommend this. I definitely think it is worth the money and it has SPF 15 so..... bonus! The packaging is beautiful and the hand cream is an ideal size for a handbag. There's a possibility of me recommending this product to a friend.




Next up is a moisturising honeycomb cream body scrub. Personally I think this scrub is fantastic but, it is quite a sweet sent, maybe just a bit too sweet. However the texture of the scrub is great, not too bitty and can easily be taken out of the pot. Once washed off, your skin honestly feels SO smooth, so there is a chance that I would recommend this product to a friend and I guess you can get it in other scents, so... Would you guys use it? :)



Yes, another perfume. I actually have a larger bottle of this but with the pink label (which I really like), so I thought this one would be just as good, possibly better and it was. The scent was floral, maybe with a bit of lily. I was debating whether or not to get a full sized version because I would probably wear it on the daily. I would recommend this product. 



When I got that set it not only came with a perfume and shower gel it also came with a bath lily which I really like they're just really useful and I now have two, a pink one and this one. These are extreamlly good quality and I would recommend picking one up.

Thank you so much for reading this post, if you have any suggestions or requests do not hesitate to comment below. Stay fabulous, I love you all! :)
~ Rosie 





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14344037/?claim=nf3b7qwubm7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Share:

0 comments